Brand Voices for Social Media That Will Make Your Brand Shine

Adapting Your Brand Voice Across a Variety of Social Media Channels Have you ever seen “The Dead Poet Society”? It’s a cinematic triumph that includes the timeless words of notable writers, including Shakespeare, Frost, Whitman, and Thoreau. Arguably the most prolific, however, are the words in the film spoken by Robin Williams. “Strive to find […]

read full article

Five Ways to Incorporate Pantone’s 2019 Color of The Year Into Your Branding

Pantone announced their color of the year for 2019 as Living Coral – so we put together a design guide on how to use this color and others in your branding. Each year since 2000, the Pantone Color Institute decides on a “Color of the Year.” Pantone strongly believes in the importance color plays in […]

read full article

Examples of Purposeful City Branding – Chattanooga

How Chattanooga Successfully Rebranded Itself as a Tech Haven for Startups In the last decade, there has been a mass exodus away from the suburbs as millions of millennials have flocked to city centers.   Now more than ever, today’s cities must stand out from the pack if they want to attract the most skilled […]

read full article

When to Rebrand Your Business: 6 Urgent Signs That it’s Time for a Change

Six out of ten marketers believe that their company’s brand is congruent with its strategic goals—just 60 percent. Let the implications of that sink in for a minute. So, where does that leave the other 40 percent? Somewhere in no-man’s land where they clearly don’t belong. Don’t let that happen to your brand. If it […]

read full article